Team Leader - Childcare Apprenticeships
OVERVIEW: TEAM LEADER - CHILDCARE APPRENTICESHIPS
As a result of continued growth, our client is looking to add an experienced Childcare Team Leader to their expanding teaching team, who has experience managing a team of assessors who are delivering a range of Childcare apprenticeships.
The role would predominately home based with some travel to head offices in Slough for team meetings also. There would need to be flexibility based around business needs in terms of travel required for standardisation meetings and meetings with your assessment team.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: TEAM LEADER - CHILDCARE APPRENTICESHIPS
- Manage a team of 8-10 Childcare Tutor / assessors
- Provide support and development in addition to standardisation in line with ESFA compliance
- Lead on EQA visits
- Full accountability for managing, monitoring and supporting your team in their successful delivery of a full range of Childcare apprenticeships
It is essential that you possess a strong occupational background in Childcare, hold your Quality Assurance award (Internal Verifier, IQA, V1 or equivalent), experienced in assessing and delivering Childcare qualifications, along with a proven track record of managing a team of apprenticeship tutors and assessors.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE: TEAM LEADER - CHILDCARE APPRENTICESHIPS
- Quality Assurance Qualification (TAQA, IQA, V1 or equivalent)
- Assessor Qualification (A1, TAQA, D32 or equivalent)
- Previous experience delivering Level 3 Childcare qualifications (ideally up to Level 5)
- Previous experience in a similar role, managing a learning / training centre, team leader, team manager, performance managing a team of apprenticeship tutor / assessors
- Comprehensive occupational experience within Childcare (ideally across a wide range of areas)
COMPETENCIES & PERSON SPECIFICATION: TEAM LEADER - CHILDCARE APPRENTICESHIPS
- A solid understanding of funding within Adult Education
- Experience managing a budget and being P+L accountable
- Comprehensive knowledge of EFSA guidelines with regards to learner compliance
- Comprehensive knowledge of Ofsted guidelines
- Ideally a broad knowledge and experience across different Childcare age ranges and subject areas.
- A bubbly personality that is accountable and capable will be a good personality fit for this role
SALARY/BENEFITS: TEAM LEADER - CHILDCARE APPRENTICESHIPS
- £28k-£30k depending on qualifications and experience
- Full travel expenses (paid from the home)
- Excellent benefits package, including 25 days a/l + BH's
- Laptop and mobile phone
- An opportunity to join a thriving, forward thinking organisation, offering further personal development and growth
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79161951