37 hours per week, term time only plus 2 Weeks
- Responsibility of the day to day management, control and operation of the catering provision.
- Food preparation, presentation and service.
- Menu planning, ordering, stock control, cash reconciliation, budget control and reporting.
- Supervision of catering staff and contractors.
- Preparing and managing duty rotas for the catering team.
- Health & Safety compliance including risk assessments.
- Promoting the catering service to increase uptake.
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant catering qualification and have good Literacy, Numeracy and IT skills.
- A good understanding of kitchen procedures, health & safety and safeguarding.
- A positive, flexible ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- A hardworking and pro-active approach and take pride in high standards of work.
- Relevant experience preferably in a school setting.
- A willingness to commit to their professional development.
We welcome visits from prospective candidates; to arrange a visit please contact the school.
For further details and postal application form please contact the school on 01274 493533 or email via the button below.
The closing date is Friday 9th February 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please note: CV’s are not accepted for this post.