Field Service Engineer
- Are you a field service engineer with a good understanding of electronics?
- Do you want to work for a leading manufacturer in the environmental sector?
- Do you want to build a career with a company that cares for its staff?
Yorkshire - Goole, Leeds, Doncaster, York, Hull
Field Service Engineer - Environmental Services and Instrumentation
The Role of a Field Service Engineer:
You will be based in the field, centred around the Berkshire area, providing service support and breakdown response for pollution detection equipment used for environmental monitoring. These are electronic and mechanical devices found anywhere from power plants to city centres to gather data on environmental emissions. There is no requirement in this role for overtime or on call work so offers an excellent work life balance.
The Candidate for the Field Service Engineer Position:
- Field based service experience on electronics and small mechanical systems.
- Able to fault-find on, and replace PCB boards.
- Good independent worker and able to work in a team.
- A good opportunity for an EPOS/ATM/Printer engineer to change sector.
- You must have previous field service experience to be considered.
My client is a manufacturer of instrumentation used to monitor the environment and emissions from pollution sources such as traffic, power stations, or manufacturing. They provide equipment internationally and are experiencing a period of rapid growth. They are an excellent company to work for and value the work life balance of their employees.
The Package for a Field Service Engineer:
- Up to £32,000 based on experience
- Expensed Company Car
- Tools, pension, subsistence allowance, good work life balance.
- 25 days' holiday plus stats
The role of Field Service Engineer covers the Yorkshire area, and candidates from Goole, Leeds, Doncaster, York, Hull, and surrounding areas will be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79183731