Implementation Consultant - Retail ERP- £40K
We are looking for an experienced Implementation Consultant to join an established ERP Vendor to focus on full end to end Implementations for a new product designed specifically for the SME Retail Market.
To be successful in this ERP Implementation Consultant position you will need to have a good understanding of Retail / e-commerce markets and how a simplified ERP solution can improve productively through its interaction across the business.
This ERP Implementation Consultant position will involve regular travel to customer sites carrying out demonstration, installation, implementation and training.
Because this ERP product is designed for small businesses, the implementation cycle is much shorter and less complex than you’d normally associate with full-suite ERP solutions.
It is envisaged that you will manage each implementation project on your own as each installation project should only take a few days to complete.
Most of your time will be spent at customer sites and working remotely with a small amount of time spent at the Berkshire Head Office, so location can be flexible.
The main duties and responsibilities for the ERP Implementation Consultant role:
- To take full responsibility for the installation and setup of systems
- To advise customers on the use of the solution, relevant to their particular business
- If necessary, work in conjunction with the in-house Development Team to produce accurate system specifications
- Ensure that all pre go live activity is carried out and documentation completed
- Working closely with the customer to provide comprehensive knowledge transfer
- Investigating, progressing and resolving escalated customer support calls
Essential Skills & Experience needed for the ERP Implementation Consultant position:
- Experience of working on-site at customer locations
- 2 years+ robust experience of Software implementations gained via a software house or ERP Vendor or senior level experience working in the retail sector where you were directly involved in ERP or other software implementations
- Good level of end to end experience from pre-sales to post go live software implementation
- Advanced customer facing skills with the ability to work with Board Level and end user level personnel
- Prince2 qualified or experience of Prince2 or similar methodologies
- Experience of multiple simultaneous implementation projects
This is a UK based company that trades internationally. It currently support almost 15,000 customers in the UK, Europe, South Africa and the US.
Described as a medium sized ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software services company, this company boast a 40 year history of success providing high performance systems. Customers benefit from increased efficiency across their businesses and value the support this company delivers.
Currently our client provides advanced software solutions to Distributors, Merchants and Wholesalers predominantly in the building and associated trades market. This new product gives an exciting opportunity for them to dominate a new market
Basic Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Car Allowance: £5,781
Bonus Potential (usually around 8%)
Pension 2% (Employee) and 7% employer contribution
Child Care Vouchers
Implementation Consultant ??" Retail ERP £40K + Car allowance, Bonus & Bens
ERP, software, implementation, installation, consultant, Prince2, project, development, retail
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79191468