Digital Marketing Manager
My client are a fast-growing online retailer and they are seeking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager to join their busy team. The Digital Marketing Manager will have responsibility for the company’s email marketing, social media, eBay and Amazon store management, as well as managing and developing the company’s online community. The role will also involve product pricing and analysis as well as customer service support at busy times.
This exciting opportunity will provide plenty of scope for the successful candidate to take responsibility and develop within the company. The Digital Marketing Manager will be working directly for the Managing Director and will be expected to work in a managerial capacity within the small team.
- Developing the email marketing strategy.
- Producing engaging email campaigns through Dotmailer email marketing software.
- Producing and importing mailing lists from existing customer base.
- Analysing and reporting on the success of email campaigns to help further improve sales.
Social Media Development:
- Engaging with followers through Facebook, Twitter and its blog, with the aim of developing the company’s brand. Posts need to be professional and engaging.
- Further developing the target audience for social media campaigns.
- Monitoring the effects of social media campaigns and making refinements to ensure maximum engagement is made with our audience.
eBay and Amazon Store Management:
- Maintaining accurate inventory stock levels within the eBay and Amazon stores.
- Creating new product listings within eBay and Amazon.
- Updating product listings to ensure compliance with changing eBay and Amazon policies.
- Helping to develop the company’s Forum - encouraging greater engagement from users and increasing sponsorship revenue.
- Managing existing sponsors and seeking to attract new sponsors.
- Moderating the forum, to ensure that inappropriate content is removed and that the forum runs without controversy.
- Helping to promote the company on the Forum.
Assisting with the pricing of products for the website, as well as for our eBay and Amazon sales channels.Comparing product prices through Google, analysing sales history, profit margins and sources of sales in order to determine the optimum (most profitable) price for each product.
The successful candidate will need to have the following attributes:
- Conscientious and hard-working
- Excellent initiative and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- Enthusiastic and determined to succeed
- Thoughtful and respectful personality
The successful candidate should have experience in some of these areas:
- Email marketing
- Social media to promote a business
- Sales and pricing analysis
- eBay / Amazon store management
- General management
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79175412