IR Quantitative Analyst
PTS Consulting is working on behalf of a leading investment bank based in central London. We are currently recruiting for a quantitative analyst to participate in a major multi-faceted re-engineering project and work within the Global Markets Quantitative Research Transversal Architecture team to adapt their existing FO Rate Risk and P&L Explain platform (Primo3) to the evolutions of the Global Markets environment.
- Investment Banking experience is essential.
- Strong knowledge of fixed income flow products.
- Extensive experience with C#.
- Experience in front office.
- Experience in interest rates.
- Comfortable with large scale libraries and working with different profiles.
- Prior experience in front office quantitative research is mandatory.
- Prior experience in WPF would be a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills given the numerous actors in this re-engineering project.
- Able to work autonomously within the requirements of the project and the quant team.
- A flexible, hands-on attitude and willingness to make things happen.
PTS is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79182622