This Treasury Accountant role requires someone with good communication skills, who is proficient in Excel. To be successful in this role, you must be qualified (ACA/ACCA/AAT/CIMA) and have recent Treasury experience.
This client is an asset management firm. This Treasury Accountant position is based in Bracknell.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Daily management of cash balances
- Back office administration of FX hedging transactions
- Cash forecasting
- Reconciling all external bank debt
- Building strong banking relationships
- Recording all treasury reports
- Maintaining intercompany loan agreements
- Developing treasury procedures
The successful Treasury Accountant will be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/AAT)
- Proficient in Excel
- Confident at analysing spreadsheets
- Able to work on their own initiative
This is a permanent position based in a well-established Financial Services organisation.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79187712