Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
Title - Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £30,000 - £34,000 + £6,000 shift allowance + holidays + pension + package
Location - Derby, Along the A50
Shift - 4 days on, 4 off, 4 nights on, 4 off
I am currently recruiting for an Electrically biased Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to join a nationally recognised high volume (FMCG) production business based in Derby, along the A50.
Originally, the site was a private poultry farm, until it was acquired, brought into a group of businesses which operate across the country and then continually expanded, resulting into what is now a very efficient, high performing business which supplies its product into multiple supermarket chains.
Due to a person recently leaving the business, there is now room for an Electrically biased Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to join the well-established team.
You will be responsible for;
- Carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance
- Reading through electrical and mechanical schematic diagrams along with speaking with the machine operators to help diagnose faults.
- Working on automated PLC controlled conveyoring & transfer systems, vacuum packaging, cutting/slicing, wash plant, sealing machinery, packaging and distribution machinery plus much more.
- Getting involved in projects, machinery moves, installs and so on.
- Some site maintenance every now and then - this isn't a main part of your role.
- Upholding health and safety
Candidate requirements; We are looking for someone who is;
- Commutable to the area
- Have an industrial maintenance background
- Electrically biased and qualified
- Mechanically capable of changing broken and worn component parts
- Happy to work on a continental shift pattern
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79166218