Learner Coach (Part Time)
Our client, a growing and prestigious Training company in Wales are recruiting for an experienced Learner Coach to join their busy and experienced team on a Part Time basis (3 days - Tues / Weds / Thurs).
You will engage and motive learners through their individual learning programmes to ensure the successful completion of their course through effective coaching and motivation.
Salary: £10,800 - £13,800 plus excellent company benefits
Location: Cardiff (travel will be involved throughout South Wales)
Please Note: You must have a valid driving licence and access to your own vehicle for this position
- Working with 16-18 year old youth learners to engage, motivate and support them to develop their employability skills
- Support and coach them to successfully complete their learning programme
- Completing interviews with young people interested in entering the traineeship programme
- Deliver group inductions with young people starting at the training centre
- Provide a learner led individual service through the planning, monitoring and reviewing of each learners progress
- Working as part of a team, effectively liaising with colleagues to provide individualised learner support
- Professional and articulate with excellent communication skills
- Experience and knowledge of working with disengaged youths and challenging behaviour
- Learning Coach L4 Qualification or equivalent working towards
- Exceptionally organised with the ability to work to multiple deadlines and priorities
- Welsh speaking would be advantageous
- Good knowledge of safeguarding requirements within youth provisions
- Ability to motivate and inspire young people starting on their career paths
- Passionate about working with young people and making a difference
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who offer an excellent working environment and offer excellent career opportunities. If you have the skills and experience to excel in this role please apply today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79187239