Regional Marketing Executive - German Speaking
Our client a global leader in the sport industry have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join the team in their European HQ in Basingstoke.
This is a German speaking role, therefore the successful candidate MUST be fluent in German, both verbal and written.
- Responsible for the regional implementation of pan European marketing strategies, ensuring flawless execution.
- Evaluate in store performance, develop and deliver relevant solutions.
- Regularly report on local trends and activities.
- Management of Key Accounts in the Central region.
- Help build key account marketing calendar for each customer in conjunction with the Key Account Manager
- Present ideas for change within budget to the business and customer.
- Track and measure marketing activity within each key account to demonstrate ROI and quantify marketing activity.
- Provide support to field accounts in the Central region and account manage selected accounts.
- Build close business relationships with regional Buying Group contacts.
- Track and measure marketing activity across field accounts to demonstrate ROI and quantify marketing activity.
- Ownership of Trade Shows and events.
- Business degree or marketing qualification.
- Fluent in spoken and written German essential.
- An interest in sport and/or enjoys and participates in the sport of golf.
- Experience of account management, coordination and execution of projects.
- Strong work prioritisation, planning and organisational skills essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, highly competent in written and verbal presentation.
- Able to interact effectively at a high level and across diverse cultures.
- Regular travel required.
This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday, 9.00-5.30pm.
Please apply online to be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79187594