Sales and Marketing Manager
Sales and Marketing Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales & Marketing Manager to join an expanding team! The role will be reporting directly into the Operations Director and will be responsible for developing and executing the sales and marking strategy through motivating and leading the lettings and marketing team.
Our client provides stunning high quality student accommodation situated in prime locations across the UK, combining the security and comfort of a hotel, with a fun and vibrant atmosphere tailored to the needs of students.
Our ideal candidate will have extensive experience within the hotel or student accommodation sector in a similar role. They must have a proven track record within sales by providing first class service and acting as an intermediary between our business and clients.
- To create and maintain a sales and marketing strategy for the company to engage and encourage customers
- Up-date the strategy quarterly and report to the directors on performance
- Working with the marketing manager identify new potential marketing areas locally and internationally
- Produce monthly sales reports on sales performance, new clients and your sales activity
- Working with the marketing manager to produce marketing collateral
- Ensuring that our company website is up to date and maintained
- Organises and attends trade shows and exhibitions
- Has a strong commercial outlook and is sales and revenue driven
- Ability to produce client specific proposals via presentations, contracts and group nominations
- Book and attend client or prospective client meetings to present and persuade clients of the benefits of becoming a customer
- Manage the sales process of all group bookings from initial enquiry through to securing a contract and ensuring the successful implementation of these new accounts
- Be able to demonstrate industry and client based knowledge and contacts within the student accommodation industry. Be able to demonstrate the identifying of new business opportunities and ultimately winning that business and developing a client relationship
- Have natural planning and organising skills
- Ensure all revenue goals are achieved for the business and seeking out new group sales opportunities
- Meet with and entertain new and existing clients and customers as deemed appropriate to gain new business
- Must be willing to 'Pitch in' and help colleagues in the reservations team
- Willing to be an excellent role model within the sales team and share sales techniques and offer training to support colleagues
- Must have excellent computer skills including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- 28 days annual leave
- Bonus Holiday for midweek birthdays
- Employee assistance programme
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Bonus Scheme
- Free City Centre Parking
- Free access to on site Gym facilities
Linsco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79191460