Project Manager - IT, Software, Digital Agency
Project Manager - I.T, Software, Digital Agency
Rugby - £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
Project Manager with experience in managing multiple projects within a creative or technical background sought by a Web Application Design and Development studio in Rugby. You will support their ongoing high quality, website and web application development, liaising with their client support team in London an ensuring all projects are delivered to schedule.
As a Project Manager you should have the following:
- Experience working in Project Administration, Project Support or Project Management
- Experience working in a Creative / Digital / Technical / Software environment
- Exposure or experience with Project Management Tools - JIRA, Basecamp, Trello etc.
- Knowledge of CMS, CRM, Web Apps and platforms / technologies like WordPress, Drupal, Magento and Shopify
- Exposure to web development / design environments and fluency with web terminology
- Excellent planning, documentation and organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise and complete tasks in a timely manner
- If you want to help deliver some of the best Digital and Creative experiences in the Midlands then this is the opportunity for you!
APPLY TODAY for an informal discussion about the company and this Project Manager role! Click APPLY NOW
Project Manager - I.T, Software, Digital Agency - Rugby - £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79186920