Business Development Executive £25-30K basic
Business Development Consultant/ Business Development Executive/ New Business Sales- User Experience, Customer Experience, SaaS
90% of customer experience decision makers say that a good experience is critical to their success, according to Forrester Research. Well, what if your first break into IT could be provided by an exciting pre IPO SaaS business that focus on just that? Their CX and UX technology allow a business to create a great customer experience and optimise engagement, no matter what your "touch point" is with the customer. They want you to have an active interest in technology and be passionate about understanding customers. Other than that, its more about having solid new business skills in a b2b environment and the right attitude. This role is highly sought after so don't delay any longer, get in touch.
- Young company but has grown to have 100 employees in a short space of time
- Have an international presence with offices in the UK, US, Germany and Spain
- the company have just received substantial backing from an American-owned company
- Won several prestigious industry awards.
- One of the market leaders in their field
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Sales experience, success in a lead generation role
- Credible enough to deal with "head of" through to board/c-level.
- new business focused in approach, hungry, competitive in nature and wants to win attitude
- Role is a split between lead generation and full ownership of accounts.
- Substantial support from senior management within the team, to learn both the industry and SaaS offering
- A number of the top performing external team have started their journey here
JOB TITLE: Business Development Consultant
LOCATION: Manchester, Liverpool, Chester, Birmingham, Stoke, Crewe
PACKAGE: 25-30K basic, 10-15k OTE, pension, strong benefits package.