Our client is an award winning eCommerce platform provider based in Glasgow City Centre.
They provide software and services that are used by fashion/apparel retailers. They work with large Global clients, using their pick of modern technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the existing team to build out our core product
- Gathering and documenting requirements for client and internal projects
- Delivering high quality, testable code to meet these requirements
- Plan and design platform features and take responsibility for delivering these features in a timely manner
- Must have strong OOP skills, PHP 5.3+
- Experience using GIT version control
- Experience of Symfony 2
- Experience of eCommerce
- Exposure/contribution to Open Source
- Exposure or experience (delivered projects) with Angular.js or Ember.js
Unusually, the management and team are all developers - it's a committed technical environment, where developers are understood and appreciated.
For more information click APPLY
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79177302