Morgan McKinley are currently working with our client, a medium sized Financial Services company in Bristol, in their recruitment of a Systems Accountant to join them on a permanent basis. The role is somewhat split into two parts: the technical accounting element and the systems piece. The successful candidate will be paid a basic salary of up to £35,000 + benefits, working with a friendly, fun and supportive team. Study support can be an option for the right candidate. The Company is based with excellent transport links also, making it ideal for commuters.
- Ensure the smooth running of SAP ensuring the end user needs are served efficiently and professionally
- Ensure month end processes and transactions are performed to a deadline
- Deliver operational improvements and efficiencies through involvement with process improvement initiatives and ad hoc projects
- Posting accounting entries & performing balance sheet reconciliations
- Contribute to the creation of the financial accounts
- Part qualified accountant (or studying, with plans to continue studies)
- Be strong on Excel, and financial systems (SAP hugely beneficial)
- Modelling skills
- Quick thinker who can work proactively
- Ambition to grow and develop career
For more information, please call Paige on , or to apply, please e-mail your CV to
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.