Senior Immigration Caseworker Circa 30k DOE, Birmingham
Our client is a well established private practice based in Birmingham, we are currently recruiting for an experienced caseworker to join their niche practice and play a crucial role from the outset. You will be taking responsibility for and expand an existing caseload.
The main duties of an Immigration Caseworker will include but are not limited to:
- Work under the Points Based Tier System
- Nationality applications
- Removal and bail
- Family based application
- European law/ residence permits and in country application for leave to remain
- Assistant the current solicitors within the business
Skills, Abilities & Qualifications required:
- Experience with handling appeals and also an understanding in lodging and handling Judicial review cases is an advantage
- Excellent drafting skills
- Ability to provide accurate and concise telephone advice
- Good technical knowledge is critical and the ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast placed environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Salary will depend on experience and will be negotiable.
If you are an experienced Immigration Caseworker, looking to work with a reputable friendly and approachable private practice then please do not hesitate to get in touch.