This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to join our passionate and knowledgeable team as the Marketing Manager. This exciting role will have a hand on approach to delivering our strategy by creating, communication, implementing and supporting a marketing-led sales culture.
What will I be doing in the role?
In the role as Marketing Manager you will;
- Be responsible for the Digital Marketing Executive
- Be responsible of all marketing aspects, ensuring that they are co-ordinated and cultural in the business
- Collation, analysis and evaluation of market trends to identify issues and opportunities
- Drive digital initiatives using a full range of on-line marketing tactics, including social media
- Lead the UK’s digital strategy, such that it is relevant, effective, and understood and followed by all
- Establishing and maintain effective working relationships with third party agencies, ensuring that work is delivered according to specification
- Manage and deliver the marketing budget
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
For the Marketing Manager specifically it is important that you have:
- Experience from working within a manufacturing or construction based industry
- Experience with managing multi products at one time
- The ability to be highly organised and effective time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with a large variety of ‘customers’, across different countries, cultures and business requirements.
What about the business I’ll be joining?
This vacancy is working for Saint Gobain Abrasives - part of the Saint-Gobain group and the world leader in abrasives and in the housing and construction markets. We offer complete solutions for all abrasion processes; Saint-Gobain is the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, with over 170,000 employees and operations in 67 countries worldwide. With such a significant presence we are proud to offer our employees a career without boundaries… Are You In?
What will I get in return?
As part of the wider Saint-Gobain group, Saint Gobain Abrasives is able to offer a competitive starting salary and benefits package. In addition, you will have access to a career without boundaries - this could see you progressing within Saint Gobain Abrasives or in one of the other 30+ businesses in the UK. Progression in Saint-Gobain isn’t always upwards; talented employees also move into new and exciting functions or indeed overseas, to one of the 67 countries in which we operate. The one thing you can be sure of is that you can have an exciting and varied career at Saint-Gobain, where only you set the boundaries to your success.
What do I need to do now?
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV on our careers site. We will be in touch with you after your application to tell you about the next stages.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79190199