Michael Page have been exclusively assigned to search for a Marketing Assistant to join a growing FMCG business based in Hertfordshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to learn and progress in a dynamic and global business.
Our client is a global FMCG organisation which has won many awards for its stand out brands and marketing activities. They continue to grow quickly and are known for being one of the top beauty brands in the UK.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Assistant include but are not limited to:
- To support the marketing manager and brand manager
- monitor and update social media to grow engagement with target market
- To support the sales team with marketing materials
- To monitor and update website content, responding to website enquiries, customer complaints and recipe booklet requests
- To implement quarterly e-newsletter mailing to database
- Manage and build relationships with suppliers and agencies
- Assist with New Product Development including desk research to qualify opportunities, sampling of products
- To manage and promote the online order system, updating product range and fulfilling orders
Our client is looking for a self-motivated individual with energy, enthusiasm and a dedication to succeed. The ideal Marketing Assistant can have a degree in business or management. Excellent time management skills is essential. Excellent PC skills and strong analytical capabilities is desirable.
The Hertfordshire based Marketing Assistant can expect to receive a basic salary of between £18-£20K, plus additional benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79192090