As one of the largest Motor Retailer in the UK, Vertu Motors' continued success is based on strong performance, growth and leadership. Our Mission Statement "To deliver an outstanding customer motoring experience through honesty and trust" is central to any role in our business, ensuring our customers receive the right experience for them.
As our team is expanding, we are currently looking for Digital Designers to join us and help us to continue and build on our success. The role will involve leading and producing the designs for Vertu Motors PLC - covering all our brands including Audi, Ford, Jaguar Land Rover, Mercedes, Renault, Volkswagen and many more.
Within this role you will be responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for web pages, graphics (including art direction of photography), video, email marketing, press, email templates, social media graphics, and HTML 5 Banner ads.
Other main duties will involve:
• Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates.
• Responsible for ideating, designing and creating motion graphics content for digital and video
• Translate offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
• Work with Art Director to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
• Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
• Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces.
• Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
• Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
• Ensure that all design work follows corporate or manufacturer guidelines
What skills will you need?
You will need to have experience of working within a professional design environment ideally within a digital agency or in-house team. You will be used to working under pressure, developing creative concepts that answer the brief and delivering designs that work across digital, print, animation and video content for a diverse array of platforms and experience in web design with a strong knowledge of HTML 5 is preferred. You will also have excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
If you are successful you can look forward to on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary, childcare voucher scheme, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79190636