Web Chat Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our sales team for a Web Chat / Live Chat AgentWe are looking for a person who is competent and able to give efficient responses, as well as having excellent keyboard and English language skills.Reporting to Tele Sales Manager, you will be required to confidently demonstrate your communication skills to ensure our customers are happy with your answers.Job Description
- Multi-Tasking of several web chats at a time
- Act in a professional and efficient manner to all enquiries
- Offer a high level of customer service and support
- Influence the customer to enable completion of a sale
- Driving customers to the correct product
- Following up leads and calling customers to convert enquires into a sale
- Ensure a full understanding of customers initial requirements.
- Communicating in a clear and concise way.
- Have a commitment to learning about our products and services, using this to give correct and useful information to our customers online.
- Be courteous and polite
- Have a friendly attitude that can come across online
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Experience of working in an online chat role within a fast paced sales environment
- Enthusiasm and determination to deliver an outstanding level of customer service at all times
- An excellent eye for detail with good written communication skills, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- IT literate with fast and accurate keyboard skills
- A team player, with the ability to communicate with different departments effectively
- Organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to work under pressure
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79162878