SEO Executive - Sports
£25K - £28K
Are you interested in being part of a passionate team? This client values hard work and rewards it with great development and growth opportunities. They are currently looking for a SEO executive to join their growing team. This is an opportunity for you to play an essential role in the development of inventive client focused solutions.
* Implementing and optimising On-site and Off-site SEO focusing on, keyword research, setting up and updating SEO landing pages, off-site strategy, managing content strategy and link-building.
* Ownership of tracking and reporting of SEO activity.
* Working alongside the SEO Manager to deliver the senior SEO teams strategy and vision.
* Support and co-ordinate and support content marketing initiatives alongside internal stake holder management.
* Hands on experience with covering content, on-site, outreach and tactical SEO strategies.
* A natural gift for verbal and written communication that enable ideas to be presented clearly.
* Experience with some of the following tools: Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, Majestics, Google Search Console, ranking tools such as RankSonic.
* Technical experience that includes, meta tags. Sitemaps, redirects, geo targeting, domain management etc.
Are you interested in hearing more about this opportunity to be a SEO Executive for a client passionate about the growth and development of their staff? If your passionate about SEO and want to work in an environment that will provide you with exposure to managing multiple agencies globally and improving the overall exposure across all parts of SEO acquisition.
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Digital Marketing at ASPIRE
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79194799