Job Title – Maintenance Engineer
Location – Cambridgeshire
Salary – £30,000 - £33,000 plus overtime
Shifts – Days Monday - Friday 7am-5pm
Our client specialises in supplying high quality products to major supermarkets. The business is going from strength to strength, with impressive growth figures.
This growth has been down to both increased product ranges and the continued re-investment in faster, higher volume production equipment. With more installation and upgrade projects in the wings, plus a growing order book, they now require an additional Maintenance Engineer to join their experienced team.
As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be expected to perform the following duties and tasks:
- Fault finding and rectification, using a multimeter, on electrical systems.
- Manual fault finding on mechanical systems including conveyors, bearings, rollers, belts, pumps, filters, transmission and gearboxes.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance on all production equipment.
- Assist in the installation, commissioning and upgrading of new equipment.
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills or attributes:
- Time served Electrical or Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer.
- Must be able to fault find electrically and mechanically.
- Previous experience installing or upgrading new lines an advantage.
Due to the fast pace of production our client requires a proactive engineer who is willing to take the initiative when problems arise.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79184337