Digital Marketing Manager
Affecto have partnered with a rapidly expanding and highly unique retail business to find an experienced Digital Marketing Manager for a one of a kind position. This individual will not only be developing, but leading the upscale of this businesses entire digital presence and driving the success of their ecommerce channels.
Working alongside a passionate management team, you will be responsible for growing and managing the media team. You will be a key addition to the business and your role will involve creating and delivering a robust digital strategy. Your strategy will be fundamental to increasing our clients audience and driving conversions through our existing Commerce channels, including eBay and Amazon, as well as introducing new appropriate digital platforms.
- Create and implement robust digital marketing campaigns
- Manage all web properties to build and support the company's online presence
- Use appropriate digital metrics to measure online performance
- Create special promotions, digital content and product placement based on the digital metrics
- Maintain an emphasis on ROI
- Write content for all social media and digital platforms
- 3 to 5 years of digital marketing experience with a strong focus on analytics
- All-encompassing experience within digital
- Experience in conversion rate optimisation and SEO
- Experience or at least understanding of affiliate marketing and managing affiliates
- Previous experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- B2C experience would be an advantage.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for an individual who wants to take the lead on digital strategy and build a media team in a growing organisation. This is a very unique retail business who are looking for a DMM who is full of energy and passionate about their role, if this sounds like you , then please get in touch!
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
Affecto Recruitment support all roles within IT including Software Developers, Android and iOS Developers, Infrastructure Engineers, Test Analysts, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Database Administrators, Data Analysts, Data Scientists, MI Analysts and Embedded Software Engineers with a vast range of clients UK wide but predominantly in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79194376