iSource IT are currently working with a Leading Technology Organisation in Greater Manchester that are looking to expand their Development Team with experienced Java Developers to assist with leading cutting edge products into the market sector. This role offers an attractive £30k-£40k Salary with additional benefits.
Key Skills and Background:
- Java (J2SE)
- Strong Grails experience (highly desirable)
- Oracle 10/11G (SQL, triggers, stored procedures, PL/SQL, AQ, SQLX)
- Strong XML (including XPath, XSLT, RelaxNG, XML-Schema, SAX, DOM)
- Strong Maven administration
- Strong (Red Hat) Linux (including building RPMs, scripting, application monitoring)
- Linux Environment
About the role:
- Work on growth of the business by the development of products
- Application of design, coding, change and version control, documentation and testing standards.
- Build, design, test and deployment of new products.
- Work on existing systems to maintain codes, upgrades and tests
- Champion modern development principles and practices
- Enhancing the java test, build and deploy framework as appropriate.
- Full participation from start to finish in analysis, requirements planning, implementation, testing and deployment of software to support live systems.
- Ensure quality in all aspects of the development process.
- You will be responsible for all clear technical communication across varied audiences from end user to senior stakeholders
For more information about the above role, please contact me via email or telephone as below.