The Marketing Manager will drive lead generation and ROI on all marketing activity across on and offline channels. This is a creative role looking at all communication methods.
Exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation specialising in hospitality and events providing bespoke experiences providing high level celebrity appearances. The Marketing Manager will support the business in growth with a key focus on the event management side based at the head office in Richmond upon Thames. Staff parking is available.
The Marketing Manager will develop and execute the marketing strategy to drive lead generation and will have strong focus on ROI. You will loom to maximise opportunities with existing clients as well as exploring new business opportunities and supporting the sales and account teams. Key responsibilities include:
- Brand guardianship
- Create retention and repeat business marketing campaigns
- Salesforce CRM management
- Drive targeted marketing activity
- Create engaging email marketing activity
- Marketing and business insight / analysis
- Website management and driving SEO
- Social media and PR management
- External agency management and budget management.
To be right for the Marketing Manager role you will have a track record in B2B marketing, experience in events, hospitality or an events agency will be an advantage. The key to being successful will be a personal drive and focus on ROI and show a history of driving business through integrated marketing.
Salary on offer is up to £40,000 plus benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79184958