Finance Assistant- Freight, Bill & Audit
Position: Finance Assistant- Freight, Bill & Audit
Location: Barton Under-Needwood/ Office to be relocated to Tamworth in April 2018
Customer: Baker Hughes
Salary: £19,000 per annum + DHL Benefits
Contract Type: Permanent (Full Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 18th January 2018
For the role of Finance Assistant you will be responsible for coordinating and preparing freight billing data whilst ensuring all documentation is processed and completed on time and accurately. You will have direct contact with the stakeholders and will be required to deliver an excellent customer service both to the internal and external customers of the Freight, Bill and Audit department.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
* Ensuring freight invoices received and processed in a timely manner on behalf of the customer
* Support FBA Supervisor in building analysis and reports inc customer reporting pack
* Proactively resolve queries on site with other departments in a timely manner
* Ownership of rejection log and dashboard to display position of department
* Reconciliation of open invoices / statements
* Customer specific procedures
* Accuracy of data submissions to customer
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
* Operations background preferable. Strong operational skillset.
* Finance background would be a beneficial.
* Good attention to detail with accuracy
* Intermediate Excel skills inc Pivots and Vlookups.
* Confident dealing with high volume of data
* Knowledge of OTM and SAP desirable.
* Good geographical knowledge
* Knowledge of rates, currencies and modes of transport. MultiVAT environment awareness
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvEh04LNJ_I
Facts and Figures
DivisionV7, SUPPLY CHAIN Employment TypePermanent Full-Time
Business UnitDHL Supply Chain UK Contract TypePermanent (Full-Time)
LocationBarton under Needwood Working Hours
Job TypeFinance & controlling Shift RequirementDay time only
Career LevelSupport & Administratives Relocation OfferedNone
Responsible for Travel RequiredNo Business Travel
Reports toFBA SUPERVISOR Travel ExtentNone
Target Hire Date18/01/2018 Work Permit RequiredYes
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79188782