Trainer Health and Social Care
My client is a provider of Care and Nursing Services. Training services portfolio includes courses in Health & Social Care and Functional Skills.
These range from CQC (Care Quality Commission) mandatory courses (Common Induction Standards - Care Certificate, Manual Handling, Medication, Dementia, Mental Capacity Act, Safeguarding, Care Refresher, etc) to QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care (level 2 and 3).
As Training Officer there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
* To Induct new Care Workers into the business
* To support an agreed group of carers to achieve the training learning outcomes through action planning, assessment feedback and portfolio building.
* To deliver the QCF Diploma programmes to the agreed schedule and maintain high quality standards at all times, adhering to service and awarding body quality assurance procedures.
* To negotiate an action plan for the completion of the QCF Diploma programmes with the learners.
* Arrange training sessions, in-house and external.
* To carryout learner assessments in line with the agreed processes in accordance with service and awarding bodies policies on Equal Opportunities and Quality Assurance.
* Complete an Annual Training Appraisal with Care Workers.
To be considered for this role, you should have a demonstrable track record in delivery of Health & Social Care NVQ/QCF Diploma and CQC mandatory programmes.
Qualified to a minimum NVQ/QCF Level 3 with Train the Trainer qualification
You will possess a warm, mature, good interpersonal skills, and good verbal and written communication skills.
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply and send a copy of your CV
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79177180