Teaching Assistant - Sports -URGENT
Rec Pool Education are experiencing an increasing demand for Teaching Assistants with an interest in behaviour support to work in high schools on a full time basis to start ASAP in a school in North Liverpool.
Are you a Sports graduate, with an interest in Psychology? Suited to work with children with challenging behaviour?
- One to one support for pupil with behavioural issues
- general support in a specialist behavioural unit
- developing basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Using your sports background to provide physical activities, desperately needed by BESD pupils.
- To complete behavioural management induction/training.
- Commit yourself to developing skills and knowledge as identified by you, your line manager, people you support and school.
- To be person centred in all aspects of your role.
- Excellent pay
- Exciting and rewarding job
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79178713