Head of Product
Europe's Largest Re-Seller only IT Channel, is Hulls best kept Secret and is now recruiting a
Head of Product
Established in 1999, my client is a true Cloud Services Marketplace that enables 4,000 ITC partners the ability to procure services from multiple vendors to sell to their customers. They're ranked amongst the largest partners in Europe with blue chip companies such as Microsoft, TalkTalk, BitDefender and this year facilitated services to more than 400,000 end users through their 41,000 strong channel.
They truly believe their employees are the lifeblood of their business and by adopting a 'people first' focus they have increased their turnover from £4 to circa £14 million in the last 4 years.
In a nut shell, you will drive growth through effective acquisition of new cloud product sets, negotiate and secure terms and then 'on board and go-live' with that product, while, leading, motivating and steering a the existing product team.
You will do this by sourcing, courting and commercialising agreements with varying sized companies, from global Blue Chips to Niche providers.
You will be responsible for increasing revenue across my clients' product portfolio, interfacing with their vendors and in house teams to ensure successful product launches from the concept stage right through to implementation. Your role will have a remit across our existing and emerging products sets.
This role will focus on, but not be limited to:
- Research into changing markets, competition and other products.
- Creation of business cases to support product investments.
- On-boarding new vendors and facilitating efficient product introductions.
- Managing product life cycles, in line with overarching strategic roadmap.
- Support Marketing and other Go-To Market activities.
A bit about you
- You will have a demonstrable track record of sourcing and commercialising effective commercial relationships, in a SaaS/Software Channel, where you have researched, approached, commercialised and developed relationships.
- You're pro-actively 'in tune' with emerging products, being a market shaper rather than follower.
- Commercially astute and able to site experience of 'best deal' acquisition with larger partners in a similar space.
- You can understand and articulate the implications of a failed delivery.
- You will offer strong relationship building skills with ability to interact with key stakeholders across vendors and internally.
- You will be organised, have an eye for detail, able to draft business requirements to ensure smooth integrations with my clients Cloud Market
- You will have high technical awareness, able to turn functional specifications into product deliverables to match business goals.
- You will be happy to integrate into a small team and will be adept at building great relationships with your peers and other Stakeholders.
If you believe the above suits your experience and would like to know more, we look forward to hearing from you and receiving your CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79178612