Real Estate Investor Sales and Relations Manager
I am currently working on a very exciting venture between a private equity firm and a London based developer. They are looking to create a new investment grade real estate asset class to develop nationwide. Due to the new type of asset, they are looking to create their own team to open up sales channels. The company is very well funded with £200M+ raised and just over £30M currently employed. The assets will be initially guaranteed yields of 7% and managed by the associated opco as a turn key solution.
The role will be available at a variety of levels due to the new team. The main areas of the role will be to develop relationships with both direct investors and third party agents/advisers. The target investor pool will be HNW's, family offices, funds and institutional investors. There will initially be a big focus on engaging with IFA's and external agents to raise the products profile, commission will still be available for any sales through these channels.
About the role:
- Responsible for developing the relations with HNW Investors, family offices, funds and institutional investors
- Engaging external investment agents and advisers such as IFA's
- Identifying new and future disposal channels
- Managing all client relationships developed
- Assisting in the overall disposal strategy of each development and the wider portfolio
- Attending investor networking events to promote the business and product
- Track record of working within investor level sales
- 3 years plus experience
- Real estate experience is highly preferable
- Demonstrable network of contacts
For more information on this position or any others that I may be working on, please give me a call on +44 (0) 20 3056 0291 or email me
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79183604