£14,400 + Commission with realistic OTE £28K in the first year
Working hours Monday to Thursday 10.30am - 6.30pm and Friday 10.30am - 5.30pm
Are you looking to work for a leading law firm with career development potential? Do you have sales experience? Are you motivated by a high earning potential? Do you want to work within a lively and fun environment for a highly ambitious company?
If so we are currently recruiting for a Sales Executives to join their growing team in Manchester. The successful candidates will join a lively and ambitious team based at their new, luxury offices which come complete with a games room, pool table, complimentary cereal, sweets and drinks plus a competitive sales working environment.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for working on various campaigns with regards to claims, calling clients who have previously enquired about a claim and identifying if they are looking to continue.
This is a business to consumer role.
- Commission and realistic on target earnings of £28k OTE
- Free on-site car-parking
- Free on-site Gym
- Easily accessible via all methods of public transport
- Full modern kitchen facilities as well as a Costa Coffee on-site
- Full dedicated training
- Weekly incentives
- No weekend work
- To make outbound calls from automated dialler system
- Ask questions to establish facts from the customer
- Provide options to clients based on information provided
- Complete relevant paperwork with customer
- To undertake further training and development to further develop within the company
Ideal candidate will possess
- Excellent communication skills, with both internal and external clients
- A highly resilient attitude, with the ability to perform under pressure.
- Smart and professional
- Money motivated
- Ability to work in a team environment
- IT Literacy
If you want to be a Sales Executive apply now!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.