A fantastic opportunity has risen for a bright and dedicated Payroll Assistant working for a huge public sector organisation based in Bedford. The role is paying £9 per hour plus holiday pay and is looking to start Feb 2018 for an initial period of 3 months. On offer is a competitive salary, working for a reputable employer, training and guidance throughout the assignment, a generous holiday allowance and working within a friendly office environment.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Processing all aspects of payroll
- Calculating starters, leavers, overtime, mileage and expenses
- Respond to telephone, written and face to face queries from employees and external organisations
- Minimum 2 years payroll experience
- Ability to pick up processes and procedures quickly and apply with an eye for detail.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Excel to an intermediate level - use of formulas and manipulation of data.
- Numeracy skills and experience of reconciliations
Ultimately I am looking for a professional and confident candidate who is a great team player, can demonstrate initiative and is flexible in their approach to work.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79163042