New Claims Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for a competent administrator to join our prestigious client's new claims team. This is a chance to join a dynamic and growing organization in the Crewe area, with a fantastic company ethos along with a fun and friendly atmosphere.
Although the role is initially temporary there is a possibility of permanent opportunities. If so, the company offers a fantastic working environment, internal development, pension scheme, staff canteen, 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, free on- site parking and a biannual bonus.
The overall purpose of the Administrator is to assist the New Claims department with admin and other ad hoc tasks to assist in making sure the day to day activity of the department has maximum efficiency.
The principal accountabilities of the New Claims Administrator are:
- Manage and update third party systems.
- Update our database with the details of new claims
- Reporting accidents to the client's own insurer where necessary
- Any other duties reasonably requested by Management
- A structured and positive approach to data input
- Pro-active approach to resolving problems
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Willing participation in the work of the team, providing additional help when resources are stretched.
- Ability to work to precise & specific deadlines
- Ability to manage own workload and work in a target driven environment
- Be PC literate having a good knowledge of Word and preferably Excel
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Sales administrator, claims administrator, data entry clerk
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays as overtime
Pay rate: £8.62 per hour
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79168820