Wireless Technology Analyst, Graduate / Experienced, Cambridge
This top Cambridge company is seeking Wireless Technology Analysts, from graduate to experienced, to be part of a skilled team of business-focused technologists.
You will have:
• A 1st or 2:1 in a physical science or engineering from a top university, and potentially a PhD
• The ability to produce first rate quantitative and qualitative analysis of data, and to interpret it in a business context
• Experience, whether gained commercially or through industrial placements, of working with business people and fellow technologists at commercial companies
• A proven understanding – shown in your CV – of wireless and communications technology, and of that industry
• Excellent communication skills
Another top job from ECM, the high-tech recruitment experts.
Even if this job's not quite right, do contact us now - we may well have the ideal job for you. To discuss your requirements call 01223 813399 or email your CV. We will always ask before forwarding your CV.
Please apply (quoting ref: CW22761) only if you are eligible to live and work in the UK. By submitting your details you certify that the information you provide is accurate.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79179424