Digital Marketing Officer
The successful candidate Will be reporting to the head of Marketing and located in the marketing and communications department as part of the central Marketing team.
the marketing team is focus on the recruitment from across the world. working closely with marketing and recruitment colleagues in the UK and international. to provide direction and share best practice, we manage the digital strategy, including advertising, social media channels, web-side content, etc.
- provide expert advice, support and training to marketing and recruitment colleagues. in particular on social media strategy and development, implementation and evaluation of advertising campaigns.
- use the content management system to publish and update content, including campaign landing pages, etc.
- promote the client presence through social networking sites, online media and tools and provide analysis and intelligence on perception and impact
- formal education to degree level or equivalent.
- minimum 2 years experience in a digital marketing functions
- experience of working with content management systems
- strong story telling and writing skills
- experience of working in a costumer-focused environment
£12-£16 an hour
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79193250