Accounts Payable Assistant
Dimensions are looking for for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join our Finance team in Theale. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to a get a role within finance. This is a 6 month contract with the possibility of being permanent. The successful candidate will be given full training and will be working in a team of 7.
About the role
This job role offers a number of adhoc duties, as well as the main duties which include:
- Electronically scanning invoices on the e-Biz system and sending them to correct approvers
- Coding invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Communicating effectively and confidently at all levels, over the phone, face to face and by email
- Helping non finance mangers to approve invoices on time
- Manage all and suppliers accounts in a timely and accurate manner making sure invoices are paid on time
- Assisting with the weekly bacs run and sending out remittances
The successful applicant will:
- Have the ability to work unassisted
- Work flexibly according to the requirements of the role and the organisation.
- Show integrity, sensitivity and respect for others.
- Demonstrates a willingness to get the job done.
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit our website.
The attached job description and person specification will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Hayley Baker on 0300 303 9197.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees