Role: Accounts Senior
Salary: £35-38k DOE
Due to growth, Ambridge Harris is looking to recruit an Accounts Senior on behalf of our expanding client based in Dorset.
Our client is looking for an energetic, pro-active team member with sound commercial acumen and experience in advising business clients, in some cases acting as a Virtual FD.
- Ideally ACCA qualified (or equivalent qualification/experience)
- Fully conversant with Final Accounts, CT computation & submission, Self Assessments, partnerships etc.
- Clear thinking, efficient, adept at managing a varied workload with rapid change
- Ability to lead the team by example
- Able to take ownership of a portfolio of clients and delegate appropriately, ensuring the highest standards of client care and service delivery
- Able to review / approve colleagues work
- Strong technology awareness / interest. Fully conversant / trained with the following accounting software:
- Xero Cloud accounting software plus
- Sage 50 Accounts
- Practice Management / Tax software (ideally CCH)
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Job ref: 21281
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79184038