Audit Supervisor for Award Winning Top 100 Firm
This role of Audit Supervisor is very much focused towards the audit of Corporate Finance and Aim Listed Clients making them one of the largest firms in the country to specialise in this sector.
Our client are a very well established and respected Top 100 accountancy practice with approximately 90 staff in the City of London who are looking to recruit following a substantial year of growth.
This firm's clients appreciate a more consultative service from their auditors and take on advice with regards to the financial aspects of their business. Other demands outside of audit will include ad hoc assignments that the client may have. The practice are very well established in London and so their portfolio is very mixed and diverse with some very interesting and large clients with exceptionally large turnovers.
For the role of Audit and Accounts Supervisor we are looking for someone who has experience working in a mid tier practice in a similar position and is a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA).
- Run your own portfolio of mixed clients sectors and turnovers and distribute and oversee the teams assignments
- Supervising a team of 4-5 members from trainee to senior level
- Be responsible for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines
- Setting objectives for more junior staff, supervising and reviewing their work and coaching on the job where necessary
- Close liaison with clients, and other stakeholders, direct contact at Partner level
- Provide regular and accurate updates to the partners
- Spotting Practice Development opportunities with clients and progressing these in liaison with Partner
- Be keen to get involved with networking and business development
- Motivation and encouragement of team
- Advising staff and reviewing work
- Qualified to ACA/ACCA level with high exposure in practice
- Technically excellent with Audit standards including FRS102
- BE able to plan and lead al assignments to full completion stage
- High level of personal motivation
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to get involved and help to advise clients
- Ability to organise and motivate the team
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Competitive Salary
- Very interesting client base
- Corporate finance exposure
- Aim listed client exposure
- Flexible benefits on offer
- City Location
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79174906