We aim to attract passionate individuals who are driven by grasping great opportunities and with those, the potential to create amazing things. We inspire people to take ownership of their role; be courageous, tenacious, take smart risks and innovate. As part of our financial organisation based out of Bradford, you are afforded the respect your effort and hard work deserves, celebrate wins as a team, help and advise when mistakes are made.
you would be involved in:
- Engagement with Program/Project
- Plan and drive DevOps automation
- Responsible for end to end Delivery of Projects within programme.
- Overall responsibility for quality and governance
- Help manage interfaces across the different suppliers on programmes
- Ensure adherence to testing governance and processes
- Stakeholder management and Demand Management
- Responsible for developing the Programme Test Strategy ensuring it is updated and base lined to reflect changes to the project risk profile, schedule, testing processes etc.
- Define test approach and estimate to ensure its optimum, meets project goals without compromising quality and time to market
- Implement innovative and creative methods for testing and track project financials, progress and take corrective actions proactively
- Coordinating the testing resources allocation and utilisation and activities for the Programme projects that are defined in the Test Strategy.
- Accountable for ensuring complete test coverage across the programme during the SIT phase, based on designated scope.
- Reviews the Test Environment Specification and Coordinates with the Test Environment Manager
- Constantly review the test progress and reports to the Portfolio Test Lead/ Head of Testing and managing production of metrics as defined in the Programme Test Strategy.
- Assessing the impact of changes on testing and providing feedback to the programme of impact analysis
- Extensive exposure within test automation, focused within DevOps. In-depth knowledge within automation tools/languages - SeeTest, Selenium, Java and BDD
- Management reporting, status reporting and test metrics skills, test estimations and Budgeting ,End to End banking processes exposure
- Experience in managing multiple cross functional and technical teams from multiple vendors and internal departments in executing turnkey projects
- Extensive exposure in executing projects, product implementation and application development in banking.
Please contact ****************************** or call me on *********** for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959925070