Senior Consultant - eDiscovery
My client is a global consultancy currently executing huge expansion plans of their eDiscovery & Forensics segment in their London office and requires a Senior eDiscovery Consultant deliver their world class service. You will be responsible for assisting on all phases of the EDRM and will take charge of managing end to end eDiscovery projects. It is essential that you have experience managing eDiscovery projects, have an understanding of the full EDRM and have excellent client facing skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity within a consultancy with a global footprint with big expansion plans into new countries and territories. On offer is a very rewarding base salary and with progression and development plans.
- You will be part of the team that manages all areas of the EDRM (Electronic Discovery Reference Model) related to the collection, migration, processing, analysis, conversion, quality assurance, tracking, and management of client data
- Liaise with clients and project managers regarding client requests and manage expectations
- Use Relativity as the primary eDiscovery platform along with in-house platforms
- Plan and execute electronic evidence collection exercises, on-site at client premises around the UK and abroad
- Utilise industry standard and bespoke software to access, extract and cull data from electronic evidence sources
- Assume responsibility for day-to-day data processing, conversion, analysis, quality control, import, and other specialized tasks including interaction with other consultants, supervisors, and client personnel
- Co-ordinate closely with colleagues within and across teams to manage the delivery of client requirements
- Be customer-service-oriented to meet client deadlines, including working out of business hours when necessary
- Travel as required to ensure effective management of case activities
- Experience managing end to end eDiscovery projects is essential with a strong knowledge of the full EDRM
- Excellent client facing and communication skills is essential with experience facing off against C-level executives and Partners
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent), ideally in a technology related or numerate subject.
- We will consider a candidate from a legal background if they can also demonstrate experience within the IT/Technology sector
- Experience with document review management applications such as Concordance, Summation, Relativity or Introspect
- Self developer that demonstrates an ability to solve complex problems with well thought out innovative solutions
- Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while handling multiple tasks through completion
- Familiarity with personal computer and server hardware, operating systems and software and email server software
- Knowledge and execution of data manipulation tasks, data conversion and data analysis activities in a SQL environment
- Litigation support experience
- Fluent in another language is beneficial but not essential
If you meet the above requirements please apply for immediate response.