Our client are an extremely successful digital business.
Due to continued growth they now require a Lead PHP Developer with 5-10 years of relevant experience to join their Product team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Product and working closely with our Product and Digital departments, your role will be to be to lead the ever-growing development team of front-end websites and internal web based systems.
We are looking for someone who is extremely strong technically who is comfortable in both getting their hands dirty in the code as well as mentoring junior developers.
You will be also be required to consider how the business are able to architect new systems when implementing new business requirements.
- Working knowledge of OO and MVC frameworks, CodeIgniter preferred
- Practical knowledge of SVN
- Familiar with LAMP / MAMP Stacks or similar
- Previous experience leading a web development team
- Structural approach to realising business requirements
Previous experience in an technical architectural role or similar responsibilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient using Excel, Word and other Microsoft office packages
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Flexible and adaptable with a 'can do’ attitude
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi task
- Good use of initiative
- Confident and professional at all times
Excellent package on offer.