Knitwear Product Developer - LFW Brand
This luxury fashion brand is seeking a highly skilled Knitwear Product Developer to take the collection from the raw materials to the finished article. If you are looking to work within a tight-KNIT team on a product you can truly feel passionate about, then this is the role for you.
- Source yarns for the seasons, order yarn cards and provide yarn information including lead time and prices
- Develop and maintain a relationship with prospect and existing suppliers
- Create knitwear drawings for collection books and assist the creation of the collection pages, and update knitwear design boards
- Ensure all knitwear swatches, colour cards and seasonal information is archived, and issue lab dips advising on all comments and approvals
- Extensive experience as a Knitwear Product Developer ideally with a luxury brand across womenswear
- Proficient experience in Photoshop, illustrator and excel
If you think you can offer all the above we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV to or call 020 8237 8900 for more information.Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and much more.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79182667