Reporting to: Head Teacher
An outstanding school in the Callington area is looking for a passionate, hardworking KS2 teacher on a temporary basis (1 academic year). The school is looking for a teacher with a proven track record and experience in KS2 would be beneficial.
The successful teacher will:
- Have QTS or NQT status
- Recent teaching experience in Key Stage 2
- Have outstanding classroom management
- Be an imaginative educator with proven high standards of teaching
- Have the ability to work as an essential part of a team
- Be able to build positive relationships with students and understanding each child's individual needs.
This school can offer you:
- The chance to be part of a supportive team who have high expectations
- Pupils who are eager to learn
- The opportunity to work across the school years.
As a KS2 Teacher working with Randstad Education, you will benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
- Your own dedicated consultant.
If this KS2 role is of interest then do not hesitate to apply! Click APPLY NOW or contact Nicky at Randstad Education for a friendly and confidential chat. All candidates who register with Randstad Education will need relevant teaching qualification, recent experience of the National Curriculum and an up to date DBS or willing to apply for one.
If this position isn't for and you have a friend in mind we have a referral scheme in which you can get £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us: https://www.randstad.co.uk/job-seeker/areas-of-expertise/education/refer-a-friend/
Contact: Nicky Harris Phone: 01752 269780 Email:
Reference: Key Stage 2 Temporary Primary Teacher
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79191628