£17,710 - £31,385 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a growing Aviation organisation based in Hassocks that offers its employees a company pension scheme, BUPA Healthcare (following successful probation period), 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), annual pay reviews and the opportunity to work for an ever growing family run company.
This company is a leading dynamic and innovative specialist in the field of aircraft component support. Expert, dedicated and performance driven, they pride themselves on selecting the 'best' candidates for the job.
You will be reviewing and purchasing inventory to meet the business requirements. For this particular role you must have experience working in the aviation industry.
This company operate 24 hours a day, therefore they need someone who is flexible to work a shift pattern of 4 days on and 4 off (including bank holidays) 7am - 7pm.
* Sourcing and purchasing inventory for stock and specific customer requirements
* Request warranty return approvals and liaise with internal departments on rejected units
* Evaluate and recommend suppliers whilst organising meetings (occasional travel to sites may be needed)
* Negotiate with Suppliers to obtain best price, terms and warranty
* Issue purchase orders
* Expediting orders to achieve delivery requirements
* Produce & analyse reports, help to monitor departmental KPI's
* Support the Purchasing Team Leader to undertake other duties or projects
* Develop and maintain excellent supplier relationships
* Monitor improvement measures with non-performing suppliers
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
* Aviation experience
* Must have A-levels A-C, a university degree or similar level qualification beneficial
* Passion to develop in depth knowledge within the purchasing department
* Experience in analysing data
Due to location you must be able to drive.
If this Purchasing Executive role is of interest please call Ellie on 01273 874154 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.