Field Service Engineer
The successful candidate will be based in the Midlands and would be required to visit customer sites who work within the Beef, Lamb, Pork, Poultry, fish and other food industries across their region.
As this is a field based role and will be working from customer sites across the Midlands region, the successful candidate will be required to do a significant amount of traveling and may be required to stay overnight in hotels.
- To provide a complete Engineering and Technical Service for the range of machinery and equipment at customer premises.
- To install our full range of machinery and equipment, fault find, repair, modify and carry out complete overhauls.
- To provide training to operators and customer engineers as necessary.
- Often dealing with customer queries, problems and breakdowns over the telephone and interacting with the Customer Contact team to provide an economic and satisfactory outcome for customers.
- To report any new sales opportunities that may develop within our business sectors to the relevant Account Manager.
- Strong mechanical knowledge - (70/30 split – mechanical/electrical) ideally. Any candidate must have previous field based experience with industrial machinery.
- Flexibility with working hours. The Typical hours are Monday to Friday 8-5pm, however hours of work can be irregular on occasion and dependent on the size and scale of the job.
Salary and Benefits
This is a full time, permanent position which offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
- The salary for this role is £32,025 per annum, inclusive of £1,500 bonus.
- Company van, laptop, mobile phone, company credit card, fuel card, and expenses covered
- 28 days holiday per year.
- Company pension scheme and childcare vouchers.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79187461