Part Time Accountant
Your new company
An SME entertainment business is looking to recruit a part time accountant on a 2 days per week contract to deal with all accounting within the business.
Your new role
You will be responsible for all of the accounting functions including:
- Prepare accounts to trial balance
- Run weekly bank reconciliations
- Make BACS payments
- Make monthly payments to suppliers
- Prepare all sales invoices
- Locate Purchase Orders or work through client procurement processes
- Review client terms and conditions
- Manage pension payments and auto-enrolment
- Prepare P11Ds
- Prepare P60s
- Prepare P45s
- Make quarterly VAT returns online & set up payments
- Make quarterly ESL (European Sales List) returns online
- Manage PAYE - setting up payments to go out electronically
- Set up National Insurance payments online
- Pay corporation tax annually
- Pay dividends and provide warrants
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with experience using Sage. You will need experience in a hands on role in a sole charge capacity. This role will also manage an accounts assistant.
What you'll get in return
The flexibility to work part time 2 days a week with a generous pension and holiday allowance in a friendly SME business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79170489