Data Analyst/ Admin
The post holder is responsible for providing data analytical and secretarial, administrative support to the Director of Quality, Compliance & Service Improvement (QD)
- Collect, collate and input information into data analysis systems.
- Develop data analysis tools and maintain quality information databases.
- Provide up-to-date, accurate, clear and relevant data and information to inform Quality reports.
- Collate numerical information for further presentation using diagrams, charts and graphs.
- Collate and store regulatory information
- Monitor Quality Team emails as appropriate and notify the QD of any that require urgent attention.
- Be responsible for logging enquiries to the Quality Team
- Typing of correspondence as required.
- Work closely with the QD on new projects/services and preparation of relevant paperwork and legislative requirements.
- Abide by the legal requirements and statutory rules relating to practice.
- Take responsibility for personal development and education including in-service training.
- Maintain standards of conduct and dress to sustain the confidence of service users, staff and visitors, in accordance with policy and Sussex Health Care Mission statement.
- Being logical and methodical.
- Having excellent IT skills, including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Being able to process data.
- Being proactive and self motivated.
- Having excellent written and spoken communication abilities.
- Having high attention to details.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Knowledge and understanding of social care
- Knowledge and understanding of CQC regulations and processes
- To participate in the system of supervision and appraisal.
- To attend two mandatory training sessions per annum on fire and manual handling.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by the QD.
This job description should not be regarded as restrictive or definitive but as a guide to the demands of the post, and as such will be reviewed in the light of experience.Winners of the West Sussex Care Accolades 'Employer of the year' award 2016!We believe that the great service we provide is all down to the great people we employ and we strongly believe in investing in people to fulfil their potential. Education and training are a key part of our quality strategy. Are you passionate about providing excellence??Are you looking to join an award winning company……Join us at Sussex Healthcare!!