Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Salary: £24,000 - £32,000 per annum (£14.00 per hour) + excellent benefits
Hours: Full-time and part time hours available
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a motivated Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to join a wonderful nursing home based in Coventry. This warm and friendly home provides person centred care to the elderly. This versatile service also provides care to residents with challenging behaviour, schizophrenia, as well as residents who have hearing, visual and speech impairments.
This home prides itself in the quality of care that they provide to their residents. The Home Manager is looking for an experience, passionate and motivated nurse to join their friendly team of nurses and care staff.
Person Specification: Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse of any specialism ( RGN, RMN or RNLD all considered). All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. You must have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Pay enhancements for bank holidays
- Employee discount scheme for high street shops and services
- Structured and on-going training scheme - all expenses paid
- Preceptorship programme - all expenses paid
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye tests
- £1000 for referring a friend to the company
- The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
- The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 5.6 weeks' annual leave
- Comprehensive induction
- Career development opportunities
- Pension scheme
If you would like to know more information about this role, please email your CV to or call Amy Daruvalla on .
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.