Location: Central London
Salary: £20,000-22,000 per annum
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Our client is a global digital content marketing agency with headquarters in London and offices in Sao Paulo, New York and Jakarta. They produce premium content for global brands such as Unilever, PepsiCo, Merck, Intel, and Nivea.
They are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Bookkeeper to join their head office company and support the smooth running of their day-to-day finances.
Key Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper:
- Accounts Payable – scanning and inputting purchases invoices into Sage financial software, recording payments, and dealing with supplier queries;
- Credit Cards – scanning all receipts and matching to monthly statements;
- Monitoring cash flow – checking bank accounts for payments and receipts
- Bank Recs – ensuring all transactions are matched and recorded in Sage;
- Supporting the consolidation of data from different global offices;
- General financial reporting from software;
- Accurately filing invoices and other financial correspondence;
- Supporting budgeting processes; liaising with account managers on project costing.
- Ad hoc related tasks as required
Requirements of the Bookkeeper:
- 1+ years’ experience of finance/bookkeeping, ideally using Sage software;
- Graduate of a business degree with a finance aspect, or be part-qualified AAT / ACA / ACCA / CIMA etc;
- Knowledge of or experience with MS Access would be a plus;
- Hard-working and diligent personality, with a high level of attention-to-detail;
- Highly-organised and able to manage your time effectively;
- Excellent communications skills in English, with a polite telephone manner.
If this Bookkeeper role sounds like the role for you, please forward your Cover Letter and CV today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79181009