Apprentice Network Engineer
Did you know the over 43% of issues arising within PCs and laptops can be resolved through remote support?
Baltic Training and Cloudcell Technologies are delighted to be recruiting for an Apprentice Network Engineer to join their well-established team based in Winchester.
An industry leader in fully managed cellular connectivity, Cloudcell Technologies work to provide the best solutions for each client they work with. From remote support to onsite visits, Cloudcell Technologies work with businesses small or large to provide quick, easy and reliable solutions and support.
Due to their continued growth and success, Cloudcell Technologies are now looking for fresh talent to join their dedicated team.
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Not only do our apprentices learn faster and earn money at the same time, they gain invaluable workplace experience.
When it comes to apprenticeships, research shows that apprentices can earn up to £4,000 more per year than their peers. Alongside this, all apprentices are entitled to other benefits such as pension and national insurance contributions, and also paid holiday entitlement. If you are ready to earn more, you are ready to start an apprenticeship with Baltic Training
Throughout the apprenticeship you will be mentored by existing members of staff and trained to;
- General troubleshooting both within the office and through a helpdesk ticket system for clients
- Providing telephone and remote support to all clients
- Ordering equipment for the technical department
- Support the preparation and configuration of systems prior to the installation at client sites
- If issues cannot be resolved by remote support, onsite visits with a senior engineer may be required.
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in ICT
- Level 3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
- Level 3 Advanced Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Level 2 Functional Skills (English, maths and ICT)
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Passion and interest in IT and technology
- Understanding of computer components & their functionality
- Eager to learn and develop within the role
- Outgoing with good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Driving licence would be desirable due to the nature of the role.
The future is bright
Upon completion of the 12 month programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits:
- £192.00 per week
- 40 hours a week
- Working hours are 9am-5.30pm daily with a 30 minute lunch break
- 20 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
Location and travel:
The office is located a short distance from Winchester town centre for ease of access by both train and bus. Parking is available on site for those who drive.
About Baltic Training
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need.
So that’s exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the talent scout for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79186520